Hoglets craft: make a toilet roll Sloth
Here’s how to do it at home.
You will need:
- A toilet roll
- A piece of A4 cardboard
- A pair of Scissors
- Some felt-tip pens / crayons / coloured pencils
- A glue stick
- 2 googly eyes
- A length of string
How to make your sloth
1. Take your toilet roll and colour it in, this will make the sloths body.
2. Next take your piece of card and draw a round circle for the Sloth’s head, then 2 large ovals which are touching at the top for the arms, repeat this again only larger for the legs. Cut out all these shapes and colour them in.
3. Fold the joint where the two arm ovals meet and then repeat again for the legs. Stick the arms and the legs to your toilet roll body.
4. Put your googly eyes onto the sloth’s head and draw on a nose and a mouth. Then stick the head onto the body.
4. Take your length of string, fold it in half to find the middle. At the middle of the string create and knot a loop.
5. Slip the knot over a door handle and then thread your Sloth onto the end of the string. Take a piece in each hand and then pull gently, and look, your spaceship is flying. I hope you don’t need a sonic socket wrench to fix it.
Mama Hoglet. X