Fire your little one’s imaginations this summer!
The long hot summer is almost upon us, and as you all know Summer is the best time of year to go on an Adventure!
Join Mama Hoglet as she Journeys around the world on the tail of a giant whale, foils a plot to steal the crown jewels, leads a raiding mission on Mr McGregor’s garden, hops aboard a flying pirate ship to catch stars and even rockets to the Moon.
Hoglets classes will be running throughout the Summer holidays on a pay as you go basis. Come to one week or come to them all, it’s absolutely up to you.
We have an exciting array of stories to tell:
- W/C 30th July – The Snail and the Whale
- W/C 6th August – What the Ladybird Heard on Holiday
- W/C 13th August – Peter Rabbit
- W/C 20th August – The Sleep Pirates – We will be reprising our sell-out show from Easter as a one-woman storytelling show with added pirate training camp!
- Tuesday 28th August – The First Hippo on the Moon
But make sure you book a space as places are filling up fast.
Where and when?
THE MICKLEGATE SOCIAL
148/150 Micklegate, York
10am – Babies (Birth to walking)
11am – Toddlers (Walking+)
ST MARY’S HALL,
46 The Village, Haxby, York YO32 2HX
1.00pm – Toddlers (Walking+)
2.00pm – Babies (Birth to walking)
Note: classes start 6th Aug
KNAVESMIRE CHILDREN’S CENTRE
Trafalgar street, York
9.15am – Babies (Birth to walking)
10.00am – Toddlers 1 (Walking+)
11.00 am – Toddlers 1 (Walking+)
THE AVENUES CHILDREN’S CENTRE
Sixth Avenue, York
1pm – Toddlers 1 (Walking+)
2pm – Babies (Birth to walking)