Hoglets craft: Make Monster Feet!https://hoglets.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/craft-monsterfeet-hero-1024x576.jpg 1024 576 Hoglets Theatre Hoglets Theatre https://hoglets.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/craft-monsterfeet-hero-1024x576.jpg
We’re getting monstrous this week in honour of Where The Wild Things Are.
Heres how to make your very own stomping, romping monster feet!
You will need:
- 2 Pieces of A4 cardboard
- String or Ribbon
- Felt tip pens
- A pair of Scissors
- A hole punch (but you can get an adult to make the holes with scissors if you don’t have one)
- A Pair of Feet!
How to make your Monster Feet
1. Take one of your pieces of card and put your foot in the centre of and draw around it. Repeat this on the other piece of card with your other foot.
2. Take your foot drawings and draw a second monster foot around them about 2 inches bigger than the original outline. Add Claws, extra toes, tentacles anything to make your feet look monstrous.
3. Cut out your feet and colour them in. Next, take your hole punch and make two holes in each foot, one on each side of the centre. Cut two long strips of string/ribbon. Thread the string through the holes on your feet and put on your stomping Monster feet.
4. Please remember these feet are purely for fun and decoration. I strongly advise against wearing them for any running around. Please be sensible to avoid any accidents.
Mama Hoglet. X
- Posted In: