Hoglets craft: Make a Wolf mask!https://hoglets.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/craft-wolfmask-hero-1024x576.jpg 1024 576 Hoglets Hoglets https://hoglets.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/craft-wolfmask-hero-1024x576.jpg
Wolves are wonderful! And how better to get in touch with your inner wilfling than to make an amazing wolf mask! Here’s how to do it at home.
You will need:
- A paper plate or circle or cardboard
- A paper cup or toilet roll
- A lollipop stick or twig from the garden
- Felt-tip pens
- A pair of scissors
- Some strong glue
How to make your Wolf mask
1. Take your paper cup/toilet roll and place it in the centre of your plate and draw around the top of it, instead of completing the circle draw the fluffy jowls of the wolf.
2. Cut out this shape but try to keep your spare card intact. Then cut out two eyes.
Cut two fluffy ears out of the spare card. Now cut your paper cup/toilet roll in half.
3. Now you have all the separate pieces of your mask cut out, take your pen and colour them all in.
4. Now using the strong glue stick all the pieces of your mask together, you can use some sellotape to secure pieces if they aren’t holding properly. Now turn your mask over and using the sellotape, stick your lollipop stick or twig to the back.
Now hold your head high and howl at the Moon……Arooooooooo!
Mama Hoglet. X