Hoglets craft: Make a super spaceshiphttps://hoglets.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Hoglets-craft-hero-2-1024x576.jpg 1024 576 Hoglets Hoglets https://hoglets.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Hoglets-craft-hero-2-1024x576.jpg
SPACESHIP!!! SPACESHIP!!! We love space, and we love the book INTERSTELLAR CINDERELLA too. So be just like Cinderella and build your very own flying spaceship.
Here’s how to do it at home.
You will need:
- A toilet roll
- A piece of A4 cardboard
- A pair of Scissors
- Some felt-tip pens / crayons / coloured pencils
- A glue stick
- A length of string
How to make your spaceship
1.Take your piece of A4 cardboard and fold it in half and then half again and cut the card into quarters.
2. Take a quarter section of the cardboard and draw a ghost-like shape onto the card and then cut it out. Once you’ve cut it out colour it in.
3. Take your toilet roll and colour it in and stick it to the middle of your ghost shape.
4. Take your length of string, fold it in half to find the middle. At the middle of the string create and knot a loop.
5. Slip the knot over a door handle and then thread your spaceship onto the end of the string. Take a piece in each hand and then pull gently, and look, your spaceship is flying. I hope you don’t need a sonic socket wrench to fix it.
Mama Hoglet. X
- Posted In: