Hoglets craft: Make a Rabbit Ears Headbandhttps://hoglets.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Hoglets-craft-hero-2-1024x576.jpg 1024 576 Hoglets Theatre Hoglets Theatre https://hoglets.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Hoglets-craft-hero-2-1024x576.jpg
Here’s how to make it at home.
You will need:
- A large piece of coloured paper
- A smaller piece of different coloured paper
- Some string
- A pair of Scissors
- Some Sellotape
- A glue stick
How to make it:
1. Cut two long strips of the larger sheet of coloured paper. Stick the two strips together at one end. Then wrap your now one long strip around your head and secure it into a band that fits snuggly.
2. Out of the same sheet of coloured paper draw and cut out two large rabbit ear shapes.
3. Take the smaller piece of coloured paper and draw and cut out a pair of smaller rabbit ears.
4. Stick the smaller ears to the centre of the larger ears. Then stick the ears to the band, use sellotape to secure the bottom of each ear to the inside of the headband.
5. Cut a small triangle out of the smaller coloured sheet of paper and stick this to the centre of the headband as a nose.
6. Take your string and cut 6 equal small lengths for whiskers. Glue the whiskers around the nose. Let the glue dry and now you are all ready to go and raid Mr McGregor’s Garden!