Hoglets craft: Make a paper plate spaceshiphttps://hoglets.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/craft-saucer-hero-1024x576.jpg 1024 576 Hoglets Hoglets https://hoglets.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/craft-saucer-hero-1024x576.jpg
We think Aliens are amazing – and we’ve got an out-of-this-world craft for you to make – a paper plate flying saucer! Here’s how to do it at home.
You will need:
- A paper plate or circle of cardboard
- A pair of scissors
- Some felt-tip pens / pencils / crayons
- Googly eyes (optional)
How to make your paper plate spaceship
1. Without folding the plate, mark the middle point of the plate, then cut around the inner of the plate but only half way around
2. Fold the outer rim down, then shape the top of the spaceship.
3. Using your pens / pencils draw what you want inside the spaceship, Alien, Dinosaur, unicorn, picture of yourself. It’s your choice, but make sure you make it nice and colourful.
4. Finally finish your spacecraft by folding down the rim again and colouring it in.
Now off to space you go, but which planet will you go to?
Mama Hoglet. X