Hoglets craft: make a Nose-Blowing Elephant!https://hoglets.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Hoglets-craft-hero-1024x576.jpg 1024 576 Hoglets Theatre Hoglets Theatre https://hoglets.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Hoglets-craft-hero-1024x576.jpg
Here’s how to do it at home.
You will need:
- A piece of A4 paper
- A pair of scissors
- Felt tip pens
- Some glue
- A drinking straw
How to make your Nose-Blowing Elephant
1. Take your piece of paper on fold it into make one square and a rectangle. Then cut down the fold.
2. Fold the square of paper in half to make a triangle and glue it into place, then fold down the corners to create ears, glue these down too.
3. Take your pens and colour in your Elephant’s face, don’t forget to give it some eyes.
Fold up the bottom corner and glue it into place, then take the leftover rectangle of paper and cut it so it is as wide as the bottom of your Elephant’s face. Now colour in your trunk (rectangle)
4. Take your trunk and wrap it tightly around a pen so it curls. The glue it to the back of the bottom of the Elephant’s face.
5. Turn your Elephant over and using sellotape stick your drinking straw to the back, ensure that the bottom of the straw is just above the curl of the trunk and now all you need to do is……..BLOW!
Mama Hoglet. X