Hoglets craft – Make a Lion Mask!https://hoglets.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/craft-lionsmane-hero-1024x576.jpg 1024 576 Hoglets Theatre Hoglets Theatre https://hoglets.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/craft-lionsmane-hero-1024x576.jpg
Become a lion yourself – like the mouse in THE LION INSIDE – with this roarsome Lion’s mane mask!
You will need:
- A paper plate
- Two different coloured sheets of paper
- A pair of Scissors
- A Glue stick
- A lollipop stick or twig from the garden.
How to make your Lion’s mane mask
- Firstly using your scissors cut out the centre of the plate leaving the outer ring intact. Cut two triangles from the discarded centre of the plate and stick then to the top of the plate. These are your Lion’s ears.
- Next, take your two pieces of coloured paper and cut it into strips, don’t worry about them being neat, the scruffier the better. Cover the ears with glue and then stick smaller strips of coloured paper over them. Next taking alternate colours stick longer strips around the edge of the plate until it is completely covered
- When the glue has completely dried, turn your mane mask over and secure your lollipop stick/ twig to the centre of the back at the bottom.
Now hold up your Lion’s mane mask and roar!