Hoglets craft: make a Koala bookmarkhttps://hoglets.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/craft-koalabookmark-hero-1024x576.jpg 1024 576 Hoglets Hoglets https://hoglets.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/craft-koalabookmark-hero-1024x576.jpg
You may have guessed it, but we LOVE BOOKS! So it’s a great idea to make a lovely Koala bookmark so you know where your place is.
Here’s how to do it at home.
You will need:
- A piece of A4 (or similar sized) cardboard
- A Pair of Scissors
- Felt-tip Pens
- A Pencil
- 2 Googly Eyes
- A Gluestick
How to make your Koala bookmark
1. Take your piece of card and fold it horizontally into thirds. Then cut off one third.
2. Take your strip of card and fold down the top third of the strip. On the fold draw an upside-down Koala head and paws. Make sure that the ears stay are draw to attach to the fold. Then cut out the Koala head, making sure the ears stay attached and colour it in. Then glue your googly eyes in place.
3. On the remaining blank strip draw a tree and write the name of the bookmarks owner on it then colour them in.
4. Now find your favourite book and let your Koala cling to the page you last read.
Mama Hoglet. X
- Posted In: