Hoglets craft: Make a ghosty hanger!https://hoglets.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/craft-ghosty-hero-1024x576.jpg 1024 576 Hoglets Theatre Hoglets Theatre https://hoglets.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/craft-ghosty-hero-1024x576.jpg
We love halloween here at Hoglets – so here’s a super spooky craft to make a decoration for your home!
Here’s how to do it at home.
You will need:
- A Paper Plate
- A Piece of Cardboard
- A Piece of Tissue Paper
- A Length of String
- Felt-tip Pens
- A Pair of Scissors
- A Glue Stick
How to make your Ghosty hanger
- On your piece of card draw two arms and cut them out.
- Next using your felt-tip pens draw a spooky face onto your paper plate.
- Take your tissue paper and cut it into long strips.
- Turn your paper plate over and using your glue stick the two arms to the plate one to each side. Then stick the strips of tissue to the bottom of the plate.
- Finally, make a small hole at the top of the plate and thread your string through it and not it into a loop.
Now hang your Ghostly hanger anywhere it will scare – your window, your wall, inside a cupboard for an unsuspecting parent to get a shock.
Happy Hallo-week Folks!
Mama Hoglet. X
- Posted In: