Hoglets craft: make a fly-catching frog!
Here’s how to do it at home.
You will need:
- Toilet roll
- A Piece of A4 Cardboard
- Some felt tip pens/coloured pencils/crayons
- A length of String
- 2 Googly eyes (optional)
- A pair of Scissors
- A Glue stick
How to make it:
1. Colour in the toilet roll and then fold it and stick the bottom together to make the Frog’s body.
2. On your piece of cardboard draw two frog arms and 2 frog legs and a Fly/Insect. Colour them in and then cut them out.
3. Stick your arms and legs to the frog’s body and then stick on your googly eyes close to the open end of the toilet roll.
4. Cut a length of string and using sellotape stick your fly/insect to one end and again using sellotape secure the other end inside the open end of the toilet roll.
Now all you need to do is throw your fly in the air and try to catch it in your frog’s mouth. Happy fly catching!
Mama Hoglet. X