Hoglets Craft – Make a Flying Pterosaurhttps://hoglets.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/craft-flyingdinosaur-hero-1024x576.jpg 1024 576 Hoglets Hoglets https://hoglets.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/craft-flyingdinosaur-hero-1024x576.jpg
You will need:
- A toilet roll
- Piece of cardboard
- Some string
- Some felt-tip pens and or paint.
- A pair of scissors
- A hole punch
- Strong glue
- A small stick or twig
How to make your Flying Pterosaur
- Take your toilet roll and colour it in using either your felt pens or paint.
- Take your piece of card and draw a Pterosaur’s Head, tail and two wings. Ensure you draw a tab on each of these so you have somewhere to stick to. Now colour these in and cut them out.
- Taking your hole punch or scissors and punch one hole into the top of the toilet roll and one at the bottom, make sure the holes are parallel to each other.
- Cut two equal lengths of string and tie a big not at one end of each length. Thread the other end through the holes in your toilet roll.
- Now glue your Pterosaur’s Head tail and wings to the toilet roll. Once the glue is dry, lift your Pterosaur by its strings. Tie both free ends of your string to your stick. Now watch as it swoops and soars through the sky.
Mama Hoglet. X
- Posted In: