Hoglets Craft: Make a fire breathing Zog dragon!https://hoglets.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/craft-zog-hero-1024x576.jpg 1024 576 Hoglets Hoglets https://hoglets.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/craft-zog-hero-1024x576.jpg
We love ZOG by Julia Donaldson – the idea of a dragon school is something we’d all be on board with! In the meantime, we can help you make your own fire breathing dragon craft at home.
You will need:
- A Toilet Roll
- Some Googly Eyes
- Some Coloured Paper (Tissue Paper if you have it)
- A Pair of Scissors
- A Glue Stick
How to make your Fire Breathing Dragon
- Taking your felt tip pens, colour in your toilet roll, the design of your choice, but make sure it’s colourful.
- Using your scissors make three short cuts into one end of the toilet roll. This will make three flaps, fold the flaps back. Choose one of the flaps and shape it and then stick on the googly eyes.
- Take the coloured paper and tear it up into strips, don’t worry if it looks neat, this is to make your fire.
- Take the glue stick and cover the inside of the other end of your toilet roll. Take the steps and stick them all around the inside of the toilet roll.
- Finally, take some more of coloured paper and roll it into two balls and stick them onto the end of the toilet roll to create nostrils.
And there you go, you have your own fire breathing dragon.