Hoglets craft: Make a Dream Dinosaurhttps://hoglets.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Hoglets-craft-hero-1-1024x576.jpg 1024 576 Hoglets Hoglets https://hoglets.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/Hoglets-craft-hero-1-1024x576.jpg
Here’s how to do it at home.
You will need:
- A paper plate
- A toilet roll
- A pair of scissors
- Felt tip pens/crayons/ coloured pencils
- A glue stick
- A googly eye (optional)
How to make your Dream Dinosaur
1. Cut the paper plate in half. Take one half and cut spikes into the outside, this will make your dinosaur’s body.
2. On the second half of the paper plate and draw a dinosaur’s head and neck and a dinosaur tale, then cut them out.
3. Colour in the body, the head, the tail and any triangles you have left over from cutting out the spikes. Once coloured in, glue the head, tail and extra spikes to the dinosaur’s body. Now stick on your googly eye if you have one.
4. Finally cut your toilet roll in half and then colour both halves in. Cut two slits into the top of each half and then slide them onto the bottom of the Dinosaur’s body as legs.
And there you have it, your very own Dinosaur!
Mama Hoglet. X