Hoglets craft: Make a dinosaur mask!https://hoglets.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/craft-dinosaur-hero-1024x576.jpg 1024 576 Hoglets Theatre Hoglets Theatre https://hoglets.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/craft-dinosaur-hero-1024x576.jpg
WE LOVE DINOS!
And we don’t care who knows it – and to celebrate this fact, here’s a craft about how to make a dino mask!
Here’s how to do it at home.
You will need:
- A Paper Plate
- A lollipop Stick
- Felt-tip Pens
- A Pair fo Scissors
- Some Sellotape
- A Glue Stick
How to make your Dinosaur Mask
- Take a pen and in the centre of your plate draw a rounded triangle, this will be your Triceratops beak. From each side of the beak draw out the shape of your Triceratop’s face and cut it out. Cut into the top of the plate to create the Triceratops frill and cut two eye holes.
- Now using whatever colours you want colour in your Triceratop’s face.
- On the disregarded other half of the paper plate draw three horns, two larger one smaller. Colour them in and cut them out.
- Stick the smaller of the horns onto the Triceratop’s beak and the two larger ones onto each side of the Triceratop’s head.
- Turn your mask over and using the sellotape secure the two horns on the head from the back and stick on the lollipop stick so you have a handle to hold your mask to your face.
Now, charge! You’re a Triceratops!
Mama Hoglet. X
- Posted In: