Hoglets Craft: Make a Bear Finger Puppethttps://hoglets.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Hoglets-craft-hero-2-1024x576.jpg 1024 576 Hoglets Hoglets https://hoglets.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Hoglets-craft-hero-2-1024x576.jpg
We love the book There’s A Bear In My Chair by Ross Collins. Why not make your own bear and try and get him to shift off your seat.
Here’s how to do it at home.
You will need:
- A piece of A4 cardboard
- A circular cup where the top is wider than the bottom
- Felt tip pens
- 2 Googly eyes (optional)
How to make your Bear Finger Puppet
1. Take your cup and draw around both the top and the bottom of it to create two circles of different sizes. The larger will be the body and the smaller will be the head.
Now draw 5 even smaller circles. (I drew around the top of my glue stick, alternatively, you could use a 2 pence piece.) Then cut these out too.
2. Now Glue your head onto your body. Then take the 5 smaller circles and glue 2 to the head for ears, one to each side of the body for arms and then one to the centre of the head for the nose.
3. Now cut two holes into the Bear’s body big enough to fit your fingers through.
4. Now take your felt tip pens and add any details you like to your Bear. Finally, add your googly eyes and there you have it, your very own Bear, just make sure it doesn’t sit in your favourite chair.
Mama Hoglet. X