Hoglets craft: Autumn decoration hangerhttps://hoglets.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/craft-autumndecoration-hero-1024x576.jpg 1024 576 Hoglets Hoglets https://hoglets.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/craft-autumndecoration-hero-1024x576.jpg
Autumn is coming and we’ve got a lovely crafty way to decorate your home – and there’s a great personal touch to it!
Here’s how to do it at home.
You will need:
- A paper plate
- A Pair of Scissors
- Some Felt-tip Pens
- A Glue Stick
- Some coloured paper / any scrap paper
- Some ribbon or string
How to make your Autumn decoration
- Keeping the outer circle intact cut out the centre of the paper plate.
- Take the coloured paper and draw around your hand then cut it out, repeat this at least another 3 times.
- Glue your handprints onto the paper plate circle at an equal distance from each other.
- On any leftover coloured paper draw and cut out a selection of different leaves. Alternating colours and shapes stick the leaves to the ring covering any gaps.
- Once the glue is dry turn your wreath over and using the sellotape and stick a loop of either string or ribbon onto the top. This loop is used to hang your wreath up and show your beautiful Autumnal crafts to the world.
Mama Hoglet. X
- Posted In: