Easter Craft: Bunny Buckets!https://hoglets.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/craft-bunny-bucket-1024x576.jpg 1024 576 Hoglets Hoglets https://hoglets.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/craft-bunny-bucket-1024x576.jpg
Every year we plan an Easter Egg hunt in the garden for our little Hoglets.
Due to the current circumstances, it completely slipped our minds and we had to improvise a little.
If like us you forgot to pick up Easter Hunt baskets on your weekly search for toilet roll and hand sanitiser then this craft is definitely for you.
You will need:
- A paper cup
- Two googly eyes
- 2 sheets of different coloured paper
- A pair of scissors
- A pipe cleaner
- A hole punch
- Some PVA glue or a strong glue stick
- Some felt-tip pens
How to make your Bunny Bucket
1. Firstly using the felt pens decorate your paper cup. The design is your choice, just make sure you use as many colours as possible. When you have finished, take your hole-punch and make two holes opposite each other at the top of your cup.
2. On one of your pieces of paper draw two large rabbit ears and a shape that looks a little like a bottom for the rabbits nose and mouth then cut them out. On the other piece of paper draw a small heart shape and two smaller rabbit ears and then cut them out too.
3.Using the glue stick the two smaller ears onto the two larger ears, and the hear shape onto the bottom.
4. Glue the nose and ears onto your cup and then add to them two googly eyes and let them all dry.
5. Take the pipe cleaner and thread it through the two holes in the top of your cup and secure it with a twist on each side to create a handle.
There you go your very own Easter egg bucket for you to fill to the brim with chocolatey treats, but you don’t just have to stick to bunnies, you could get inventive like Our little Wee Prickles who went for an Easter Dinosaur design.