The long hot summer is rapidly approaching and it’s a time for our little folks to have adventures, make memories and Hoglets is here to help.
We will be running 5 super special pay-as-you-go summer classes taking your little ones under the seas, to magical islands and through enchanted lands.
Classes will begin on the 31st July and continue until school returns. As part of our Summer of Stories, we are launching a new class for older Hoglets (4-7) to come along unaccompanied by their big folks. It will contain all the usual Hoglets fun but with more drama focused games and tasks aimed at giving them a grounding in theatre practice, the ability to work as a group and above all confidence.
- Week 1 31/7 – 1/8 – Where The Wild Things Are
- Week 2 7/8 – 8/8 – There’s a Tiger in the Garden
- Week 3 14/8 – 15/8 – Tiddler
- Week 4 22/8 – The Party Invitation- This is a buy week at Hoglets Heights as Hitty Hoglet and Wee Prickles celebrate their 4th and 1st birthdays, so we’ll be carrying on the party Hoglets Style!
- Week 5 – Charlie Cook’s Favourite Book.
Come to one, come to all the choice is yours, but do make sure you BOOK YOUR PLACE. Summer is generally a very busy time for Hoglets and we wouldn’t want you to be disappointed.
Over summer only classes are £4 pay as you go, booking is essential – simply download and complete the booking form on the website or e-mail email@example.comDownload booking form